Le Salon promises to keep our customers and workers safe
and ensure to follow the Public Health Orders below:
- Salon capacity must not exceed 10 customers (excluding hairdressing salons) or one customer per 4 square metres, whichever is the lesser.
- Displays conditions of entry.
- Reduce crowding wherever possible and promote physical distancing with markers on the floor in areas where people are asked to queue.
- Where possible, ensure staff maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing at all times and assign workers to specific workstations.
- Ensure seating in waiting and treatment areas complies with physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
- Adopt good hand hygiene practices.
- Ensure bathrooms are well stocked with hand soap and paper towels.
- Any surfaces customers touch should be cleaned with a detergent or disinfectant solution or wipe between each customer. Towels and linen should be laundered between customers.
- Maintain disinfectant solutions at an appropriate strength.
- Clean areas frequented by staff or customers at least daily with detergent or disinfectant.
- Clean frequently touched areas and surfaces several times per day with a detergent or disinfectant solution or wipe. In accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Encourage contactless payment options.
- Keep a record of the name and a mobile number or email address for all staff, customers and contractors for a period of at least 28 days. Ensure records are used only for the purposes of tracing COVID-19 infections and are stored confidentially and securely.
- Make your staff aware of the COVIDSafe app and its benefits to support contact tracing if required.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Le Salon Team x